Assessment and practice solutions
Founded over 35 years ago in the USA, Renaissance has become a leader in pre-K-12 education, serving 20 million students in 45,000 schools in around 100 countries worldwide.
We help governments, families and communities fuel student growth so all learners can achieve their full potential A recipient of numerous international awards, we are widely recognised as a leading authority with a research base of over 450 studies and articles.
Throughout the past three decades, we've amassed more than 2.8 billion real-world data points that show how students build skills and learn. The analysis of these data points, what we call Learning Analytics, is used to deliver data-driven, research-proven assessment and practice solutions.
These solutions allow educators to quickly assess each student's grasp of essential reading and maths skills to determine the next steps in their education. This robust, data-driven approach makes measuring progress and justifying investment so much easier.
- Accelerated Reader - Accelerated Reader is a powerful tool for monitoring and managing independent reading practice, motivating students to read for pleasure.
- Freckle - Freckle covers all the standards and skills for K-9, adapting to each student's level, and provides fun, challenging, personalised mathematics practice that keeps students engaged and motivated to learn.
- Lalilo – Lalilo is an innovative, visually engaging K-2 standards aligned program that supports literacy learning and instruction, including phonological and phonemic awareness.
- myON – myON is a student-centred, personalised literacy platform that offers unlimited access to an enhanced digital library.
- Nearpod – Nearpod offers interactive instructional platform that merges real-time formative assessment and dynamic media for live and self-paced learning experiences inside and outside of the classroom.
- Renaissance Analytics - Renaissance Analytics is a powerful, yet simply designed, K-12 data analytics platform that brings school data into focus.
- Star Assessments – Star Assessments for reading, mathematics and early literacy provide accurate, actionable data about what students know and what they are ready to learn next.
Contact Renaissance today to learn how we can help your students learn better, teachers teach better, and administrators lead better.
Case study: Partnership with Seychelles Ministry of Education