The Education World Forum is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Information by which you can be identified when using this registration form will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Education World Forum may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect
We collect the following personal information: -
• Contact information as completed within the registration form such as your name, job title, organisation, email address, passport number for event and invitation communication
• Covid 19 vaccination status for attendance, vaccine type received, dates of first and second vaccine, date of arrival to UK and date of departure from UK
• Other event information such as social functions, agenda items, dietary and accessibility requirements.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs to process and manage your registration and provide you with the best possible forum experience in addition to the following
• Process and manage event related requests and bookings
• Advise you about changes to the Forum Programme to include Joining Instructions
• Advise you of other information from our Industry Partners
• Event reporting
Disclosure of information - third parties
To provide you with the best possible Forum experience we will pass on your special dietary and accessibility requirements to the applicable Forum venues and caterers.
The Education World Forum has a third-party partner to provide your delegate identification badge on our behalf to allow access to all venues of the Forum, the following information as collected from the registration form will be disclosed: name, job title, organisation and country.
We will advise our Industry Partners of your attendance.
During the registration process we have asked you to nominate a member of your delegation whose details can be passed to our Partners and who are Partners have permission to contact in advance to facilitate private meetings or other invitations to take place during the Forum.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use functional cookies on our registration website to enhance your browsing experience and by continuing to use the site you consent to these cookies. We use additional cookies to provide you with a more personalised experience, particularly when you return to the site. By closing the box or by clicking Accept, you are indicating your consent to our use of these additional cookies.
Geographic transfer of data
The information that you have provided and where by consent has been given to pass on to our Industry Partners may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (EU) if any of our Industry Partners are located outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws. If we transfer your information we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken.
Links to other websites
Our registration form may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites visited. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Official Photography and Videography at EWF
The EWF Official Photographer and Videographers will be present during the Forum, the images captured will be used for the EWF Website, record the event and future promotion of the Forum.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• You may request to access your information
• You may request to correct or delete your information
• You may request a copy of any images you appear in taken by the Official Photographer/Videographer
• You may withdraw your consent to our use of your information
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Education World Forum Ltd, 4 Martinsfield Close, Chigwell, Essex, IG7 6AT
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.