University of Cambridge
Our mission is to contribute to society through education
As part of The University of Cambridge, our mission is to contribute to society through education. We do this by working alongside governments and national education bodies to improve quality in education systems by drawing on research and our extensive international education experience.
Through sharing knowledge and expertise of our Cambridge organisations, we develop local capacity and skills, and create bespoke programmes, qualifications and publications that promote education excellence. Together, we aim to:
- raise educational attainment
- improve education equity and
- lead teachers and learners to a lifetime of achievement.
We work in partnership with governments and public bodies to:
- design innovative education programmes
- publish high-quality teaching and learning resources
- support and develop teachers and school leaders
- create and implement new assessments and
- provide strategic input to education system development
- support the improvement of standards in English language learning, teaching and assessment
For more information, please visit: