Edmentum is the leading provider of K-12 digital curriculum, assessments, and services to 43,000 schools, Ministries of Education, and partners in over 100 countries worldwide. At Edmentum, we put educators at the heart of everything we do. We partner with educators to create proven, easy-to-use instructional technology, individualized and aligned to international standards. Built on a 60-year history of innovation and impact, we believe that when educators succeed, students thrive everywhere learning occurs.
We are committed to making it simple for educators to individualize learning and maintain student growth using the latest technology, customizable assessments, quality teaching resources, actionable data, a passion for customer success, and supporting student wellbeing.
We help to address new and long-term school challenges such as:
- Education recovery
- K-12 Digital curriculum
- Assessments for Learning
- PISA preparation
- Virtual, hybrid, and distance learning
- Supporting social-emotional learning and wellbeing
Read about Edmentum's global school partnerships
- Liwa International School for Girls, Abu Dhabi, Case Study - Finding a solution to improve attainment, support ELL students, and support parent engagement.
- American School of Nouakchott, Mauritania, Case Study - Using virtual learning and online courses to support learning during school closures.
- Laude Newton College, Alicante, Case Study - Implementing Edmentum's EducationCity to support blended learning and intervention.
- Summit International School, Abu Dhabi, Case Study - Implementing NWEA™ MAP® and Edmentum's Exact Path to increase growth and attainment.
- Annie's School, Taiwan, Case Study – Using American Curriculum to encourage critical thinking and project-based learning.
- International College, Uruguay, Case Study – Finding a solution to help students achieve mastery of individual skills and individualize learning.
To find out more about our programs and how they can help you plan and develop your education system, please visit www.edmentuminternational.com.
Alternatively, please email our International Business Development Director, Derek Devine, firstname.lastname@example.org.
+44 (0)1572 492576