NewGlobe (best known for its Bridge community school programmes) supports visionary governments to transform public education systems, the cornerstone of a prosperous, equitable, and peaceful society.
With a comprehensive system transformation platform and data-driven educational services, NewGlobe delivers rapid and dramatic improvements in learning outcomes at state and nationwide scale. Through building impactful partnerships and programmes, NewGlobe ensures that all children have access to an education that will develop their full potential and create a foundation for growth and prosperity.
NewGlobe leverages more than a decade of educational experience and proven impact in integrated school management, teacher professional development, instructional design innovation, technological system support, child-centered classroom practice, and parent engagement -- all grounded in learning science -- to ensure each teacher is empowered to engage children in transformational learning, and all children have the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
NewGlobe has a range of independent evidence from DFID studies, International tests, Randomised Control Trials and national exams that prove the approach is working.
· Children in government schools supported by us have achieved double the learning of their peers in regular government schools in Liberia.
· In Nigeria, children in government schools supported by us are out-performing their peers in regular government schools.
· In Kenya, Nigeria and Uganda our pupils have out-performed the national average in government exams since 2015.
· Independently administered exams show that for reading in early grades, the gains from attending are equivalent to 64 more days of learning in a single school year.
· Independently administered exams show that for mathematics, the gains from attending are equivalent to 26 more days of learning in a single school year.
Every day, NewGlobe supports governments to solve what were once seen as intractable problems, and by doing so, ensures this generation will be able to grow up to lead more fulfilled lives, while simultaneously building economic prosperity for themselves, and their communities.
NewGlobe’s high-touch, intensive professional development programs, along with integrated school management, teacher support, and assessment software, enable schools to succeed. NewGlobe works within state and national curriculum and syllabi, ensuring all children are empowered to learn their own history, and master local content, while being globally competitive in mathematics and languages. The science of behaviour change and the science of learning is at the foundation of all programming.
Relationships matter. That’s why NewGlobe is committed to teamwork and collaboration both with the countries where we work and in the classroom.
· NewGlobe works with each country or state to develop teacher and pupil learning materials aligned to the national syllabus, developed through collaboration between world leaders in education and country-based experts.
· With a decade of experience, strong teams in both Africa and Asia, we are here to help build a more prosperous future together with you.