Building the future together with you
We believe every child has the right to a high-quality education.
That’s why we leverage in-depth teacher training and support, advanced learning materials and wireless technology to empower teachers and principals to create powerful public schools.
Bridge uses experience gained from educating more than 250,000 pupils in five countries over the last decade.
We have a relentless commitment to excellence that provides strong academic and holistic results for children, and the country.
- Independently administered exams show that for reading in early grades, the gains from attending Bridge are equivalent to 64 more days of learning in a single school year.
- Independently administered exams show that for mathematics, the gains from attending Bridge are equivalent to 26 more days of learning in a single school year.
- In Kenya in 2016, 56 different Bridge-managed schools had a 100% pass rate on the national exam for all students attending at least two years.
An emphasis on high-quality teaching leads Bridge to tailor instruction to meet students’ needs and improves learning.
- Bridge teacher training prepares teachers to teach interactive lessons, lead small groups and 1:1 instruction, and deploy effective techniques such as cold calling and narrating the positive.
- By using connected devices, we deliver professionally developed, up-to-the-minute lesson plans that provide every teacher with the core foundation of a successful learning experience.
- Our teacher computers record attendance and assessment scores, track lesson pacing and measure pupil results and comprehension. More than a billion data points are collected each year.
- This frees teachers from the time-intensive planning and administrative tasks.
Relationships matter at Bridge. That’s why we are committed to teamwork and collaboration in the countries where we work and in the classroom.
- We work with each country or state to develop teacher and learning materials aligned to the national syllabus, developed through collaboration between world leaders in education and country-based experts.
With a decade of experience, strong teams in both Africa and Asia, we are here to build the future together with you.
Adesuwa Ifedi, Corporate & Public Affairs, Africa
Ben Rudd, Director of Communications, London
Bridge International Academies Director, India
Instagram | @bridgeintlacads
Facebook | /bridgeinternationalacademies
Twitter | @bridgeintlacads
Tumblr | bridgeintlacads.tumblr.com